4.07.2011

Sneak Peak

I received a big box of goodies last week and I will be receiving the second shipment tomorrow!  I feel like a kid the night before Christmas...I can't wait for the last package to arrive!  This means there will be lots of new designs posted in the coming weeks and I can't wait to show everyone.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everyone will like them.  Here is a sneak peek of what arrived in the first shipment...



More good news this week...my vendor informed me that they WILL NOT be discontinuing my favorite trim!  I haven't been able to purchase this trim for several months because they weren't sure if they were going to carry it anymore.  With a little bit of pleading on my part they have decided to keep it in stock which means I will be able to offer it to brides looking for something absolutely glamorous and show stopping.  Here is a peek at the trim...keep in mind it's not a finished piece.  It can be made into a ribbon sash or sewn on to the gown itself. 



All these goodies make up for FexEx totally loosing my shipment this week.  I can't wait to get started on all the new pieces!

By the way, we are officially into busy wedding season, especially here in NC.  It is also NY International Bridal Week beginning this weekend.  And since I won't be attending, I can't wait for the blog post, tweets and Facebook updates to start rolling in.  With all the updates flooding in it's like watching a live feed of the fashion shows.  I can't wait to see the new trends for next season!  I am also looking forward to seeing collections from some of my favorite designers like Jenny Packham, Claire Pettibone, Rivini - just to name a few.  

What designer's collections are you excited to see?  Any predictions on bridal trends?  Feel free to comment, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Happy Planning!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Love the new pieces. Can't wait to see the final products! And I am SO excited you are still able to get that trim piece. It is absolutely gorgeous!!

SheaNichole Designs said...

Thanks Ashley!! I'm excited too!